Introduction

 

    Hello! first of all I wanna introduce myself. My name is Azharudina Hidayat, you guys all can call me as Orin. I was born in Tangerang, April 13th 2004. I live in Ciledug, Tangerang. I'm the only child in my family, I don't have brother or sister. 

    I graduated from Muhammadiyah 1 Ciledug Senior High School. My hobby is watching movie, going to places I've never been, especially library or museum, reading, drawing, and cosplaying some character anime or game. 

    I really like arts since I was in elementary school until now. That's why I choose DKV as my major in college. Also, I want to explore art and design and hone the skills and talents that I have, so that I can get a job according to my passion. 

    After I finish my college education as a Graphic Design student, I hope I can get a job according to what I'm passionate and expect. I'm quite interested in becoming an illustrator for children's books, which contain lots of interesting illustrations and drawings.

    So, there is a little bit about me. I hope you can know me well and be my bestfriend, thank you!!

Komentar

Postingan Populer